Mixed Martial Art (MMA) Training Program:
1. Warming up, Full Body Workout, Flexibility Exercise, Weight Training and Building Stamina.
2. Stand-up/stricking: Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay thai and/or forms of full contact Karate are trained to improve footwork, elbowing, kicking, kneeing, stances and punching.
3. Clinch: Freestyle Wrestling, Catch Wrestling and Judo are trained to improve clinching, take downs and throws.
4. Ground: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling and Judo are trained to improve submission holds and defense against them and maintain ground control.
5. Gymnastics: Gyumnastics are trained to improve your agility, flexibility and balance.
6. Weight Training: Weight training are trained to improve your muscle and stamina.
Protect yourself against types of attacks.